PET CPR & FIRST AID CLASSES
Learn what to do during a pet emergency! The life you save could be your best friend's!
Internships and Mentoring
Interested in becoming a dog trainer yourself? We mentor through Animal Behavior College and CATCH Canine Trainers Academy. Contact Trelle for more information.
Board and Train
Going out of town? Why not challenge your dog to learn something while you're away? We currently train at Bone Voyage Pet Resort in Galveston, but we can visit any boarding facility in Galveston county.
1. No sick dogs! If your dog is showing any signs of illness, please do not bring your dog to class so that others can remain healthy. We encourage you to attend to watch and learn, so that you can take the information home and continue to work with your dog.
2. Dogs must be on leash at all times unless specifically instructed by the trainer otherwise.
3. Please clean up after your dog.
4. You will need to bring treats &/or a favorite toy to each class. Preferred treats are soft and small in size, approximately the size of a pinky fingernail. The quantity of treats should be no more than a full meal.
5. Come prepared to class. Don’t forget your leash, rewards, and poop bags.
6. If you enroll more than one dog for class, you must bring another person to train with each of the other dog or dogs.
W E L C O M E !!!
Professional Training at Our Place or Yours
giving back to our community
For dogs 12 weeks and older this is a good opportunity to learn new skills and get socialized with other people and dogs alike!
For specific behavior issues or one on one training, you can come to us or we will come to you! We are more than happy to work around your schedule.